Viola Davis: If I’m A Black Meryl Streep, Then ‘Pay Me What I’m Worth'

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Well there you go. If she was dropping hits she could be naming her price. Probably a closet communist

This is a dumbass and ignorant argument considering Meryl Streep has bombed a lot herself. Meryl Streep can go into any meeting right now and get her price, but Viola is not that fortunate. That’s systematic racism at work.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a dumbass and ignorant argument considering Meryl Streep has bombed a lot herself. Meryl Streep can go into any meeting right now and get her price, but Viola is not that fortunate. And that’s systematic racism at work.

How about shonda? She should overpay viola who's a star, i mean they are both black, our people should look out for each other. :shaq2:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
smh. We already know which side most Black folks finna be on

so let us get certain questions / comments out of the way...

-is she in demand?
-why isn't she playing the game, then wait for the next project to get payed?
-she needs to stop begging white folks, linkup with TP and Oprah to show cacs about Black excellence
-Why is she pocket watching Streep?
-Why is she begging white folks?
- Why is she burning bridges like this, she should just shut up and do what she needs to do
-She's full of shyt. Isn't Denzel,Hallie, and Taraji getting payed. I know for a fact Black panther cast going to get that bag

Viola Davis ain't shyt....

fukk has she done?

She ain't make no fukking Godfather nikka...

She ain't make no Sound of Music...

Barbra Streisand, Julie Andrews got albums boy...

Only movie Viola Davis is known for is the Help...

Where she played some illiterate maid

Meryl Streep got classics...where is her Kramer vs. Kramer, where is her The Devil Wears Prada....

Barbra Streisand got Grammys nikka. Barbra Streisand got a fukking Tony. Barbra Streisand got classics.

If Viola Davis wants more money...what she need to do is create her own fukking currency. She needs to make a fukking altcoin and pay her got damn self what she think she is worth.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viola Davis ain't shyt....

If Viola Davis wants more money...what she need to do is create her own fukking currency. She needs to make a fukking altcoin and pay her got damn self what she think she is worth.

yeah she needs them viola crypto coins for real, maybe shonda can help her out with the mining.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:what: How is it begging for acceptance when you want what your owed? :mjlol:Im guessing muthafukkas keep they mouth shut and head bowed when cacs tryna play you like a fool. :mjgrin: Now here comes the 'i just wanna here myself talk muthafukkas' talking she about could link up with Typer Perry, Oprah, Shonda Rimes,and Lee Daniels, but be in another thread writing essays and college thesis on why the black community stupid and will never learn from supporting these folks and then followed by bitter bullshyt to other folks about Birth of a Nation. :pachaha:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: How is it begging for acceptance when you want what your owed? :mjlol:Im guessing muthafukkas keep they mouth shut and head bowed when cacs tryna play you like a fool. :mjgrin: Now here comes the 'i just wanna here myself talk muthafukkas' talking she about could link up with Typer Perry, Oprah, Shonda Rimes,and Lee Daniels, but be in another thread writing essays and college thesis on why the black community stupid and will never learn from supporting these folks and then followed by bitter bullshyt to other folks about Birth of a Nation. :pachaha:

why didn't she call 50 cent her costar in get rich or die trying? he is now making power movers at starz, he could probably help her out with the big wigs. :yeshrug:

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
Why is Viola going against her fellow womens march sisters? Is Viola addressing them or just people in general? Lastly, why should black men provide her an audience for her grievance? :ld:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
They're ignorant breh, house slave mentality at its finest.