Vinny, Alex, and Brad Shoemaker Leaving Giant Bomb (RIP :()

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh this is some scary times for gaming:francis:. Especially content creators being used to market a game. I remember Dr Disrespect was showing off a game on Twitch and majority of the comments were shytting on the game while Doc used buzz words like "interesting". It was pathetic:hhh:

Its really going to get to the point where gaming is going to get treated like propaganda and it's up to gamer to understand what's really real.
All video game journalism ever was in reality was an extension of video game publishers advertising budget. Even back in the magazine days you open one and all the ads were mostly game related and they got access to the product from publishers. Now in the YouTube influencer days it's just becoming more transparent that's what it was.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
All video game journalism ever was in reality was an extension of video game publishers advertising budget. Even back in the magazine days you open one and all the ads were mostly game related and they got access to the product from publishers. Now in the YouTube influencer days it's just becoming more transparent that's what it was.

:mjcry:I got chills by this post:sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjcry:I got chills by this post:sadcam:
They do what they have to do. They only get certain ad buyers to mess with them so they play ball with them.
830.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I knew this was inevitable after the other OGs left last year and it's been apparent he hasn't had as much control in the direction of the site.

But damn they ain't even give him a goodbye show? :gucci:

The fukking founder of the whole thing. Hope he links back up with Vinny and them

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I knew this was inevitable after the other OGs left last year and it's been apparent he hasn't had as much control in the direction of the site.

But damn they ain't even give him a goodbye show? :gucci:

The fukking founder of the whole thing. Hope he links back up with Vinny and them

Breh GB been dead since Ryan sadly passed. He was the soul of gaming for brehs like us. I'm talking shoot the shyt, relaxing and discussing games without the lame "PC" bullshyt. I mean when gaming was fun without the nonsense. Once he died and GB went to CBS, it wasn't the same. I remember finding out about GB from sighs...."HipHopGamer" and that shyt blew my mind. It felt like a underground gaming podcast/site with no pulled punches. Its sucks how they did Jeff :francis: . The founder just going out like a fart in a Popeyes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Dan Ryckert, Jeff Grubb, Lucy James, and Tamoor Hussain join Giant Bomb full time​

I like Lucy :youngsabo:

i was kind of hoping she’d join KF :lupe: