Vince's friend says he is now sad and lonely

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Didn't know Heyman took shots at him, didn't watch the HOF this year. But Heyman almost certainly has trafficked women and being a scumbag isn't just a gimmick for him, so he probably shouldn't have.
Me either...i missed it. Thats news to me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Who would of ever thought in 2024 that Vince McMahon would be so obsessed with black d1cks...buck fukkING WILD.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vince-mc-mahon.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
-- Former long-time WWE employee Tom Carlucci recently spoke to Conrad Thompson on "The Insiders" podcast and shared some more shocking developments in McMahon's new life, noting that he is estranged from his family and isn't allowed in the new WWE headquarters which was actually his vision from the beginning. Carlucci worked with WWE since the late 80s until a few years ago when he was let go as part of cost-cutting measures. However, it is believed his wife and son continue to work with WWE in various capacities. Carlucci had this to say:

-- Carlucci also seemed disappointed in people abandoning and throwing Vince under the bus, specifically pointing to Paul Heyman's Hall of Fame speech where he took indirect shots at Vince:

-- Carlucci also speculated that Vince is no longer close to his family and in fact, does not have a lot of support around him these days:

To : carlucci

Sohh...nikka
fukk Vince.

Art Barr