To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
200.webp

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
"He can’t even walk in the building. That’s crazy that you drive by that building, you got the big championship belt, he always wanted those from day one, Conrad. Cause we were in two different buildings, you had the corporate office off exit nine, and then we’re right down the street from the corporate office, our big production studio. He always wanted us under one roof. That was his dream to have us under one roof. The dream came and he’s not even a part of it anymore."
"The gym was created for Vince. He designed the gym with his trainer Mike, who I know really well. He can’t even go in that gym anymore. He can’t step foot anywhere. Every meeting that goes on over there, everybody asks, ‘Is Vince coming?’ ‘You’ll never see Vince here again,’ from the TKO people."

Vince got a weird case why would he be around?

Last edited:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Better get right with the most high. He can't have much time left on this earth, and he's done some fukked up stuff. Get right with God vince!

i'll always appreciate what homie did with wrestling. gave me a childhood. can't take that away. when he was good, he was great.. but man, when it was bad. it was REAL bad.

and he was being a dirt bag in real life. nasty work

Man that’s the thing…..his mom died in 2022 at 102 yrs old. This nikka Vince just might outlive everyone

:lolbron: