Vince's friend says he is now sad and lonely

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-- Former long-time WWE employee Tom Carlucci recently spoke to Conrad Thompson on "The Insiders" podcast and shared some more shocking developments in McMahon's new life, noting that he is estranged from his family and isn't allowed in the new WWE headquarters which was actually his vision from the beginning. Carlucci worked with WWE since the late 80s until a few years ago when he was let go as part of cost-cutting measures. However, it is believed his wife and son continue to work with WWE in various capacities. Carlucci had this to say:

"He can’t even walk in the building. That’s crazy that you drive by that building, you got the big championship belt, he always wanted those from day one, Conrad. Cause we were in two different buildings, you had the corporate office off exit nine, and then we’re right down the street from the corporate office, our big production studio. He always wanted us under one roof. That was his dream to have us under one roof. The dream came and he’s not even a part of it anymore."
"The gym was created for Vince. He designed the gym with his trainer Mike, who I know really well. He can’t even go in that gym anymore. He can’t step foot anywhere. Every meeting that goes on over there, everybody asks, ‘Is Vince coming?’ ‘You’ll never see Vince here again,’ from the TKO people."
-- Carlucci also seemed disappointed in people abandoning and throwing Vince under the bus, specifically pointing to Paul Heyman's Hall of Fame speech where he took indirect shots at Vince:

"He’s the legacy and that’s what killed me about WrestleMania was, everybody just buried Vince. Heyman buried Vince, ‘I’m with Triple H now and..’ Like, does Paul remember who bailed Heyman out back in the day? Vince. Who made Triple H Triple H? Great guy, I’m not saying anything bad about Triple H but if it wasn’t for Vince, half the guys wouldn’t even be there making the money they made. And then you’re going to put the boots to him? Making him guilty before the trial even happens and saying you’re a Paul Levesque guy? There would be no WrestleMania without Vince so it is crazy that you talk about his legacy and now he’s just alone, he’s alone."
-- Carlucci also speculated that Vince is no longer close to his family and in fact, does not have a lot of support around him these days:

"I think there is a lot of strain on the family at this point in time with Vince, his kids, Shane… I don’t know for a fact but I think it is definitely happening. I think he is alone, I think he is. It’s hard to believe but I really do, I think he is. I don’t think Vince had a lot of fans around him."

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't know Heyman took shots at him, didn't watch the HOF this year. But Heyman almost certainly has trafficked women and being a scumbag isn't just a gimmick for him, so he probably shouldn't have.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Better get right with the most high. He can't have much time left on this earth, and he's done some fukked up stuff. Get right with God vince!

i'll always appreciate what homie did with wrestling. gave me a childhood. can't take that away. when he was good, he was great.. but man, when it was bad. it was REAL bad.

and he was being a dirt bag in real life. nasty work

Last edited: