VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
So is there any doubt now that it was probably Steph and Hunter who exposed Vince?

Someone wanted him gone and it came after he demoted Stephanie and destroyed everything Triple H built. Now he can't even be cordial with them where he has to pull something like this? Would make sense if strangers were running the company
I said this from day one.

Vince humiliates Linda on TV for years by using his real life roving eye as a storyline (he even talks about in Playboy how Linda eventually found out he was having tons of affairs with the women)

Vince demotes HHH & destroys his entire platform (NXT)

Vince basically pushes Steph out of the company and if you remember last year when she was "taking some time", there was a lot of talk about how incompetent Steph was.

Then, magically, all these allegations start coming out forcing Vince out and what do you know?

Stephanie's no longer "taking some time away" and is now the CEO & more powerful than ever before with Nick Khan, who Hunter introduced to Vince after they became close.

Now, HHH is not only back but he's even more powerful.

It's obvious.

The Levesques declared war on the old man and Vince knows it. That's why he did this.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Vince humiliates Linda on TV for years by using his real life roving eye as a storyline (he even talks about in Playboy how Linda eventually found out he was having tons of affairs with the women)

Vince basically pushes Steph out of the company and if you remember last year when she was "taking some time", there was a lot of talk about how incompetent Steph was.

Then, magically, all these allegations start coming out forcing Vince out and what do you know?

Stephanie's no longer "taking some time away" and is now the CEO & more powerful than ever before with Nick Khan, who Hunter introduced to Vince after they became close.

It's obvious.

The Levesques declared war on the old man and Vince knows it. That's why he did this.

https://media.tenor.com/CSWOV_78FdsAAAAC/that-is-good-shyt-excited.gif
This is some shyt that’s written in Hollywood. The documentary on all this is gonna be :wow:

I really need to watch “Succession” cause folks tell me everything that is going on right now is beat for beat what is going on right now on the show.

Last edited:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
that-is-good-shyt-excited.gif

This is some shyt that’s written in Hollywood. The documentary on all this is gonna be :wow:

I really need to watch “Succession” cause folks tell me everything that is going on right now is best for beat what is going on right now..
It’s literally exactly the plot of succession, like almost to the letter

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Vince got bored two weeks after his “retirement” and was like he can’t do this out the office shyt :unimpressed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

It's obvious.

can you explain Nick Khan's history to me?