VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Nah, Vince could never be mad at Flair dor doing all of the shyt he’s done in ring post-Mania retirement match. He wanna go out on his own terms too.

I WILL say tho…in terms of trying to make sure he makes out like a damn bandit if/when WWE gets sold…I respect it :ehh: Just don’t let his ol wrinkled ghastly lookin ass near creative, gorilla, or the ring ever again

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Vince is forcing his will just like he did with plenty of women. This would not be a good idea. The fact that it has been crickets among the front office and no one has shut this down is concerning. Not even anonymous type of shyt :snoop:
ab67616d0000b27369d1889b9d5c02b0a7b6d5a8

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I can see the fukkery now. At the Rumble at the end of the mens rumble when everyone is out and there's like 4 wrestlers left, all tired and fighting for a chance at destiny, 5 or 6 mysterious wrestlers not signed to the company will jump the guard rails and attack ruining the finale and not letting us have a rumble winner. Camera pans to a cloaked figure in the crowd. Next night on Raw and again on SD more superstars getting attacked. Continues for weeks until the next ppv. SD before that the mystery faction rushes the ring during a bloodline promo and attacks them, having been a frequent target of the attacks. The mystery man comes into the ring and we hear, "It was me Hunter, it was me all along!".

vince-mc-mahon-its-me.gif

WWE (Usos, Solo, and Sami; or Lashley, Omos, Shelton and Cedric-Hurt Business back together, both good options vs McMahon Wrestling Federation: 8 man tag booked for mania. Winner keeps the company. :wow: