VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dude lived a full life... he's done it all... yeah they finally got him out of the paint... at 77 years old

GOATce McGOAT

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I assume either

1. Some real bad stories are about to come out with possible legal repercussions

or

2. The investigation brought up a lot of bad shyt and he was given an offer to get the investigation quietly shelved and kept quiet in exchange for retiring.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Vince retiring shouldn't be surprising in the slightest if you'd paid attention over recent years with the Nick Khan move and what he's been doing for the company. He was always going to be heir apparent to Vince. Unfortunately, this scandal forced Vince hand to speed up the process. If Steph and Nick Khan were both as smart as they'd say, then they'd realize that they both could benefit from helping each other out instead of vying for the sole crown.
It felt like the pending move but that wasn't supposed to be anytime soon, if at all while Vince was still breathing short of a health-related circumstance forcing his hand. I doubt Vince had any firm succession roles planned for the kids either, he was on the McAfee podcast during the WM media rounds and spoke about how family can be underwhelming with those opportunities and why it doesn't always work. Stephanie literally stepped away a week or two before the first scandal hit and now she's co-CEO with Haitch back as EVP, unbelievable :mjlol:

Wouldn't shock me if Vince folds up and dies in 6 months or less like Joe Paterno did after he was forced out of Penn State. There's nothing for guys like them to do once they step away from that life-long commitment and that age catches up like a sack of bricks.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My take is I respect Vince for being the #1 Boss of the wrestling industry, his power and influence is legendary he's an excellent businessman, also GOAT heel

But this whole decade he needed to step down his creative ideas, forced pushes of wrestlers was just very senile, alot of the wrestlers who became legends he had to be persuaded by 3-4 different executives.
He did good with John Cena, but Roman took 10 years for anyone to give a damn, and wasted alot of potential superstars along the way
and then theres all cringe after cringe shyt he promoted on tv

Im excited to see where WWE goes from here, this is a regime change i thought we would never see :wow:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers you know what to do :mjgrin:
3mRlEWw.png