VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
BREH

I just watched the whole series the past couple weeks and when this news of Vince stepping away hit I was like, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, WWE should just steal the entire Succession storyline. Especially with co-CEOs? This shyt finna be a mess and we need some of it to be on tv lol
That's where the show Heels fukked up. They doing some backwater ass wrestling league surviving instead of Succession with WWE There are enough rumors and stuff about WWE/Vince to go off for seasons.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Everyone goes out doing the job.

Vince accepted the time honored tradition.

I hate he's leaving this way after all he's done for pro wrestling. I wonder if he will still ghost work

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Vince is probably an all time scumbag but he did provide years worth of entertainment. I am shocked he lasted this long. Definitely a new day in wrestling and will be interesting to see how WWE moves from now on.

Lets see if the product improves moving forward. This is a great chance at a restart.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Still not exactly sure what to say about all of this. It's probably for the best in regard to the wrestling that he's gone, but it'll be interesting to see if Stephanie, Hunter, and Nick Khan are able to replicate what Vince did for the company. I'm skeptical, personally. And I'm still not watching until I see the product actually improve; just because Vince is gone (or "gone") doesn't mean that things are just going to magically get better.

Can't wait for Bruce and Kevin Dunn to be shown the door, though.

Also, very interested to see what is going to eventually come out regarding Vince's transgressions. It had to be something with a serious risk of harming WWE if he was still officially connected with them if he's immediately retiring like this.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I really find it hard to believe that Vince will completely be gone from WWE. Dude took his father's promotion and went from a regional promotion to a world wide juggernaut. Even if someone has never watched wrestling in their life, when most people think of professional wrestling, they think of WWF/WWE and Vince McMahon.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Everyone goes out doing the job.

Vince accepted the time honored tradition.

I hate he's leaving this way after all he's done for pro wrestling. I wonder if he will still ghost work

I'll believe hes gone when he dumps his shares

Even then I'd have my doubts

He would be like a consigliere or some shyt