VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
We about to watch the 9/11 promo on steroids :wow:

Nah.

Two minute entrance.

Summerslam commercial.

Sponsored giant hologram floating over the crowd.

"Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Let's have fun!"

Leaves.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I've never been a fan of Vince but I don't really care either way about the news

Hopefully WWE gets better,I still watch every week but it's hard to make it through the whole show

I know I'm the only one but I hope Goatberg comes back,Im a WCW mark so I will always be a fan

If he does return he won't defeat Roman so let Goatberg get his money,he's earned that right

:manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nah.

Two minute entrance.

Summerslam commercial.

Sponsored giant hologram floating over the crowd.

"Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! Let's have fun!"

Leaves.

Idk man, this is the kind of shyt Steph has been preparing for her entire adult life. I'm not sure she'll be able to restrain herself and cut an embarrassing promo full of self importance and lack of self awareness :heh:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
U cant even give a answer why ur dappn a racist poster on here but pretending to offended by vince…

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

I'm going to head to the black owned brewery I'm invested in to have a beer. They're having a food event highlighting Fresno State corn downtown. If you don't make it through the night I'll pour a little out for you. I know this isn't easy on you. It's not everyday that the racist rapist white trump friend you look up to gets forced to retire. But keep that chin up and remember these three little numbers.

9 8 8

It doesn't have to end this way. There is help out there.

:mjgrin:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Idk man, this is the kind of shyt Steph has been preparing for her entire adult life. I'm not sure she'll be able to restrain herself and cut an embarrassing promo full of self importance and lack of self awareness :heh:

:ehh: We'll know if it is "business as usual" or "Stephanie's parade" in 25 minutes.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I'm going to head to the black owned brewery I'm invested in to have a beer. They're having a food event highlighting Fresno State corn downtown. If you don't make it through the night I'll pour a little out for you. I know this isn't easy on you. It's not everyday that the racist rapist white trump friend you look up to gets forced to retire. But keep that chin up and remember these three little numbers.

9 8 8

It doesn't have to end this way. There is help out there.

:mjgrin:

So bcuz u buy beer at a black bar thats ur excuse for being cool with a racist mexican online

😂😂😂😂