Austin Theory

elyr4lk9bku81.jpg
Vince McMahon ol frog lookin ass

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goldberg's comeback was so cool for that 3-4 months, then it just never had the magic again. Put Logan Paul against Roman or Cena if you want to save Summerslam.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Always heard H was open to working with other companies, there a chance we get a Forbidden Door 2 :patrice:

(Highly doubtful it's with AEW, I was thinking NOAH or NJPW)

The thing about Forbidden Door is that they had storylines like Mox and Tanahashi that they could lean on, and a fanbase that watches everything.

I guarantee Bobby Joe and his three kids from Corpus Christi do not give a fukk about Satoshi Kojima.

Real talk - if WWE does a Forbidden Door - there's worse ideas than secretly training up a few UFC fighters who are looking to get into wrestling anyway, and throwing them in matches.

Dana White has let AEW use a bunch of their fighters in angles/matches. shyt - they've got billions - pay Brock more money to come back, and there's your final boss. Bonus points if you have Ken Shamrock appear like Terry Silver in Cobra Kai.

I mean - Balor and AJ are the link to New Japan, but you get Bullet Club, you get House Of Torture. I don't wish that on anyone.

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Vince popularized and ruined professional wrestling
The period when WCW shuttered to buying ECW unintentionally or intentionally he ruined the competitive nature of the promotions and made WWF/WWE the only show in town besides the indies and the importance of entertainment value from 2005 to about 2010 should have cemented its place in pop culture but Vince was set on old ideas and doing the same thing over and over again
He disrespected the fans constantly and absolutely was terrible to talent he did not like

Glad to see him gone

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Brock to AEW :banderas:
This is the right move for a couple of reasons:
1. Brock would move the needle, and
2. We'd finally get the ultimate dream match between Brock Lesnar and Jungle Boy! :ohlawd:

Brock's AEW contract though...
Brock would tax Tony and Shad worse than Bradley Beal did the Wizards. :picard:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This is the right move for a couple of reasons:
1. Brock would move the needle, and
2. We'd finally get the ultimate dream match between Brock Lesnar and Jungle Boy! :ohlawd:

Brock's AEW contract though...
Brock would tax Tony and Shad worse than Bradley Beal did the Wizards. :picard:

What if Brock is willing to put over Keith Lee :jbhmm: