“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I hate to waste that Dante game.
And, damn, if Brunson hit one or two of those bunnies he missed. Dude is a warrior though.
I feel you, but that Donte game, missed opportunity or not, is him going into Game 4 with a ton of confidence. Hopefully we don't even need that level of contribution from Sunday.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's absolutely no fukking way you can blame refs for a game where the Knicks shot under 25% as a team in the 4th quarter
Shoot just 40% and that's a fukking win or at least going to OT
Not to mention bricking clutch FTs
What good are foul calls if you're bricking the free throw

Well if they called the goaltend we would be up 3. That's in thibs though he used his challenge on some bullshyt and didn't have it when he needed it. But fukk all that we will be ready Sunday

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Really disappointed they let that game slip away
Just a terrible 4th quarter performance all around when you had a chance to take the life out of the Pacers
4 made baskets in the 4th quarter. Ugly, especially when you consider the Pacers are one of the worst defensive teams in the league

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@KnickstapeCity you believe what they said about Timmy tank :mjlol:

The best and worst part of Tim Hardaway Jr talent is related to his father.

But, I'm sorry, that "worst" part is the more impactful. I really felt Timmy had crazy talent but was mentally weak because of his father's oppressive and callous presence. Sad shyt.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The best and worst part of Tim Hardaway Jr talent is related to his father.

But, I'm sorry, that "worst" part is the more impactful. I really felt Timmy had crazy talent but was mentally weak because of his father's oppressive and callous presence. Sad shyt.
:mjpls: That’s called parenting with a big dikk. When the man is not a bytch made fakkit that let’s his woman run his house.

:mjpls: These new parents are something else.

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
OG out tomorrow, no surprise there

Haliburton is questionable but you gotta assume he’ll play

Need another big performance from DDV.

We might have to cut our loses and let OG heal up for this series. He went super saiyan when Brunson got hurt. The commentators just kept saying "I didnt know he could do this, this isn't what he's known for"

He did too much to try to compensate for Brunson and fukked himself up. I don't want him coming back too soon and getting more hurt.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
We might have to cut our loses and let OG heal up for this series. He went super saiyan when Brunson got hurt. The commentators just kept saying "I didnt know he could do this, this isn't what he's known for"

He did too much to try to compensate for Brunson and fukked himself up. I don't want him coming back too soon and getting more hurt.
OG most definitely got a big dikk but I low key think we should let breh walk in the offseason

I feel like he will always be like this. Play 15-35 games and then out for 25-35 and so on and so forth