“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Whats your point? Boston can only play miami rd1, and that can only happen if they lose the 7/8 playin matchup. Otherwise they play the 2nd seed. Miami isnt going to leap indyfor the 6th imo
Breh, this the last time I'm going to respond to this. As of now, Miami would play Philly in the 7th/8th play-in, and Embiid will probably be back by then. Chances they lose that. They then would play the winner of the Bulls/Hawks who they can beat. They then get the 8th seed & play Boston.

We all know Miami a different team in the playoffs, and could possibly give Boston trouble

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Breh, this the last time I'm going to respond to this. As of now, Miami would play Philly in the 7th/8th play-in, and Embiid will probably be back by then. Chances they lose that. They then would play the winner of the Bulls/Hawks who they can beat. They then get the 8th seed & play Boston.

We all know Miami a different team in the playoffs, and could possibly give Boston trouble
Youre literally just repeating what i said this whole time.

At the end of the day, the Magic are the easiest matchup in rd1. Thats all that matters.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Youre literally just repeating what i said this whole time.

At the end of the day, the Magic are the easiest matchup in rd1. Thats all that matters.
I disagree with the last part. Based off of matchups Indiana is the easiest team for us.

Last thing we want is Julius getting into a physical war against that Orlando frontcourt coming off a dislocated shoulder

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I disagree with the last part. Based off of matchups Indiana is the easiest team for us.

Last thing we want is Julius getting into a physical war against that Orlando frontcourt coming off a dislocated shoulder
I agree with him a bit. Indiana too stacked. They got size and depth. Haliburton, Mathurin, Pascal, Turner all problems. We can whoop Magics ass if healthy and easily.