“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Knicks flopping yet the refs calling this type of bullshyt, huh? @duckbutta
Maybe if 1% stein and Hart were real men and played real defense instead of falling on the knees pretending to be hurt you wouldn't have caught an L from a 20 year old frenchmen and some d leaguers :scust:

I used to fukk with the knicks to but after this shameful display of gutlessness yall got to get caught peeing standing up with the toilet seat down in 4k a few times before I can fukk with yall again :scust:

Tell Thiibs to loose some fukking weight to. He look like a blood clot in an obese grandma leg :scust:

Brunson a real one for almost single handedly winning this game, so sad he the only knick who tampon didn't fall out tonight.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Maybe if 1% stein and Hart were real men and played real defense instead of falling on the knees pretending to be hurt you wouldn't have caught an L from a 20 year old frenchmen and some d leaguers :scust:

I used to fukk with the knicks to but after this shameful display of gutlessness yall got to get caught peeing standing up with the toilet seat down in 4k a few times before I can fukk with yall again :scust:

Tell Thiibs to loose some fukking weight to. He look like a blood clot in an obese grandma leg :scust:

Brunson a real one for almost single handedly winning this game, so sad he the only knick who tampon didn't fall out tonight.

You bozos were gift wrapped that for yall

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Diff in game tonight, Spurs could play Brunson physical...Knicks couldn't play Alien physical

Alien is special tho

Brunson should be first team all nba imo