“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
But just so everyone knows. Getting the 2nd seed, probably means we play heat or sixers with embiid. But we avoid celtics until conference finals

If we get 3rd or 4th, that means we probably play pacers or magic. But run into Celtics 2nd round.

Gonna be interesting to see if we play the seeding game in the end.
No, Knicks only run into Boston in the 2nd round if they land at the 4th or 5th seed.

The 3 seed might be the best seed for us, possibly play Indy, then on the road to Milwaukee if they advance.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
No, Knicks only run into Boston in the 2nd round if they land at the 4th or 5th seed.

The 3 seed might be the best seed for us, possibly play Indy, then on the road to Milwaukee if they advance.
You are right. Appreciate the correction.

3rd seed would be best and probably were we land anyway. Considering bucks have 4 easy games.

We probably end up playing heat in 2nd round, I think heat send bucks home again.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But just so everyone knows. Getting the 2nd seed, probably means we play heat or sixers with embiid. But we avoid celtics until conference finals

If we get 3rd or 4th, that means we probably play pacers or magic. But run into Celtics 2nd round.

if we fully healthy, celtics aint beating us.

We are a terrible match up for them going back to last year, and we have the coaching advantage.

But we gotta be healthy.
I wouldnt mind miami first round, not in love with the sixers match up

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Idgaf about who they play, I want the highest seed possible
If the Knicks are healthy they will beat any team in the East outside Boston and I think they have the best shot against Boston (would still obviously favor Celtics)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
if we fully healthy, celtics aint beating us.

We are a terrible match up for them going back to last year, and we have the coaching advantage.

But we gotta be healthy.
I wouldnt mind miami first round, not in love with the sixers match up
We do not match up with Boston fam especially if not healthy. Sixers we can handle with or without Embiid we've whooped their asses multiple times this season. Embiid will not be 100 regardless of if he comes back or not. Anyone not named Boston I'm fully confident we can handle.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
We do not match up with Boston fam especially if not healthy. Sixers we can handle with or without Embiid we've whooped their asses multiple times this season. Embiid will not be 100 regardless of if he comes back or not. Anyone not named Boston I'm fully confident we can handle.
:camby: Fukk the Cactics. OG is ass raping that light skinned fakkit Gayson Tatum.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Here to tell y'all, that @DPresidential is Eric Adams internet alias. He's a fed and informant, and will lock up all the nikkas anti Julius Randle.

This might as well be the official 2024 Knicks Off Season Thread. Y'all nikkas suck. Goodbye. Love y'all. Thanks in advance 💪🏾
Take this NEG with you on your way out my boy…

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

:jbhmm:

Thibs is going for the 2 seed matchups be damned. But you might be right, 3rd seed is the most optimal if things stay as they are. I’m not afraid of the Sixers with Embiid at all. But I say we just worry about ourselves cause it’s very possible we tank for 3rd and the Heat jump Indiana for the 6th seed and avoid the playin too. They’re only 1 back. Plus, I don’t like that basketball gods karma.

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps

Nah, there is NO way to know who will be in the #6 seed or #7 seed. It could be Indiana, Miami or Philly (maybe Orlando if they slip late). So at this point, the best thing to do is fight for the #2, and get home court against Milwaukee. As long as we are #2 or #3, we avoid Boston until the conference finals, so 2nd round homecourt is a great get.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, there is NO way to know who will be in the #6 seed or #7 seed. It could be Indiana, Miami or Philly (maybe Orlando if they slip late). So at this point, the best thing to do is fight for the #2, and get home court against Milwaukee. As long as we are #2 or #3, we avoid Boston until the conference finals, so 2nd round homecourt is a great get.
:wow: My breh @Big Dikk charknicks gets it.