“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
These guys didn't have legs by the fourth quarter of the Atlanta game. They were kinda bound to shoot like shyt. I'm not happy with the performance, but I wouldn't panic just yet.

My main complaint is wtf is up with the scheduling? They had a terribly timed back-to-back in the preseason; then they have a tough back-to-back starting on their second game of the season; and next they have ANOTHER back-to-back with a playoff opponent right after (home and away with Cleveland).
The in season tournament maybe?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These guys didn't have legs by the fourth quarter of the Atlanta game. They were kinda bound to shoot like shyt. I'm not happy with the performance, but I wouldn't panic just yet.

My main complaint is wtf is up with the scheduling? They had a terribly timed back-to-back in the preseason; then they have a tough back-to-back starting on their second game of the season; and next they have ANOTHER back-to-back with a playoff opponent right after (home and away with Cleveland).
The schedule is brutal just gotta keep composure later on in the season we’ll be stringing along winning streaks when the schedule softens up