“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Not sure how concerned we should be about the new officiating we’re seeing. Simmons was saying we should be cause it’s going to hurt Brunson’s production. But I think we’ll have the potential to be an all time defense when healthy. And if we’re allowed to out physical teams on offense too, who better than a healthy OG and Randle?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Not sure how concerned we should be about the new officiating we’re seeing. Simmons was saying we should be cause it’s going to hurt Brunson’s production. But I think we’ll have the potential to be an all time defense when healthy. And if we’re allowed to out physical teams on offense too, who better than a healthy OG and Randle?

This is almost entirely due to missing Randle though
Precious doesn't get the calls Randle got

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Randle's absence also explains some of the FTA dropoff for NY (definitely not all). Before going down, he was taking 6.6 FTA per game. I like the move away from giving players incentive to aim for drawing contact instead of trying to get clean looks. But, I'm concerned that these adjustments will disappear in a seven-game series against a "star."