“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He tried to win the game. This is who he is and why we’re where we are. Gotta take the good with the bad unfortunately…

If he pulls them in the third while everyone is clicking half the fan base will be bytching about how bad the rotations are and how we gave away a winnable game.

We also lost another player since adding Burks and Bojan.
I know that is who Thibs is, I keep saying Thibs is who Thibs is and that is part of the problem with Thibs.
:comeon:

Thibs takes a long time to adjust, he always has. The injuries kept piling up but the FO got guys to supplement the roster. So what does Thibs do? He doesn’t adjust. Sure, Mcbride can play with Burks so Brunson and DDV can rest, but nah let’s play them even heavier minutes. Now DDV is going to have to rest cause he’s injured.

Next game is against an Orlando team that I keep telling ya’ll is a mismatch nightmare because they just work Brunson all game defensively. Do any of ya’ll think Thibs is going to adjust?

:unimpressed:

I don’t…..

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I know that is who Thibs is, I keep saying Thibs is who Thibs is and that is part of the problem with Thibs.

Thibs takes a long time to adjust, he always has. The injuries kept piling up but the FO got guys to supplement the roster. So what does Thibs do? He doesn’t adjust. Sure, Mcbride can play with Burks so Brunson and DDV can rest, but nah let’s play them even heavier minutes. Now DDV is going to have to rest cause he’s injured.

Next game is against an Orlando team that I keep telling ya’ll is a mismatch nightmare because they just work Brunson all game defensively. Do any of ya’ll think Thibs is going to adjust?

I don’t…..
If Burks and McBride were cooking in the first half, they would have played more. They weren’t. And the 5 that played the whole 3rd did so cause they were crawling the team back. I agree it’s not ideal but again, this is how we got to where we are. This is why his teams always overachieve.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Burks and McBride were cooking in the first half, they would have played more. They weren’t. And the 5 that played the whole 3rd did so cause they were crawling the team back. I agree it’s not ideal but again, this is how we got to where we are. This is why his teams always overachieve.
You’re just putting a positive spin on Thibs being Thibs.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

I don’t…..
Seems like you’re ok with losing the game.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rest players and punt games or play your best players as much as you can to avoid Boston in the second round

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
After tonight’s game, we have exactly 7 days off before we play sixers after all star break.

This break will give bojan, donte, hart and brunson some time to heal. Reports said Randle is recovering wonderfully and ahead of schedule. He should be back against sixers.

Just get fully healthy with 20 games left in the season. The number 2 seed is still attainable, we only 3 back.