“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
You really shouldn’t call a foul on that last play unless it’s wildly egregious let alone call a foul when there’s literally no foul. That was some wild shyt. Was disgusted. Haven’t been that mad at the end of a regular season game in a long time.

They need this fukking all star break bad.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really shouldn’t call a foul on that last play unless it’s wildly egregious let alone call a foul when there’s literally no foul. That was some wild shyt. Was disgusted. Haven’t been that mad at the end of a regular season game in a long time.

They need this fukking all star break bad.
Houston has lost at least 4 games like that in the last year. I agree but it feels good to be in the other side of that call for once

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Low key Thibs doesn’t know how to handle this much roster change effectively. They brought in Burks and Bogdan to make him play the starters less and somehow he figured out how to play Brunson the same minutes before the trade and DDV and Josh Hart more minutes while Mcbride barely played at all.

This season is going to be a slog. I hope the playoffs are good match ups.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Low key Thibs doesn’t know how to handle this much roster change effectively. They brought in Burks and Bogdan to make him play the starters less and somehow he figured out how to play Brunson the same minutes before the trade and DDV and Josh Hart more minutes while Mcbride barely played at all.

They played the whole 3rd and got back in the game.

But he got greedy. They shouldn't have started the 4th. That's just not safe.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

He tried to win the game. This is who he is and why we’re where we are. Gotta take the good with the bad unfortunately…

If he pulls them in the third while everyone is clicking half the fan base will be bytching about how bad the rotations are and how we gave away a winnable game.

We also lost another player since adding Burks and Bojan.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They played the whole 3rd and got back in the game.

But he got greedy. They shouldn't have started the 4th. That's just not safe.
That's exactly where he lost the game (that and when he wasted his challenge on the Sims foul way too early). Brunson was GASSED and Holiday kinda torched him to start the fourth. As soon as Burks came in, the defense tightened up. Which is crazy because Burks SUCKS at defense. But he was fresh, so it still helped.

I think the Detroit trade will become a big win when Hart and Precious go back to the second unit and the whole rotation balances out.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That's exactly where he lost the game (that and when he wasted his challenge on the Sims foul way too early). Brunson was GASSED and Holiday kinda torched him to start the fourth. As soon as Burks came in, the defense tightened up. Which is crazy because Burks SUCKS at defense. But he was fresh, so it still helped.

I think the Detroit trade will become a big win when Hart and Precious go back to the second unit and the whole rotation balances out.
I remember Burks being solid on defense for us since when did he suck with capital letters? :jbhmm:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He tried to win the game. This is who he is and why we’re where we are. Gotta take the good with the bad unfortunately…

If he pulls them in the third while everyone is clicking half the fan base will be bytching about how bad the rotations are and how we gave away a winnable game.

We also lost another player since adding Burks and Bojan.
There’s no bad here he tried to win the game and we have new guys and are down 4 guys it’s game 2 the expectations are ridiculous and mfs don’t know what they want just want something to complain about.