“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I been MIA in here but I didn’t think we’d give up Grimes. what’s the reaction in here
Grimes had his chance
Donte came in and basically provided everything we hoped Grimes would and made him expendable

He finally started to show some aggression after they made the OG trade but seems it was too little, too late. Just not enough of a self creator for what they needed off the bench

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Interesting... everyone else is saying his defense is better than forunier
They just talking…Fournier at least gets some open floor steals sometimes.

The only thing is that Bogie plays a less premium defensive position while Fournier plays as a swingman. U can hide Bogie as a small ball 4. He is slow definitely one of the worst wing defenders in the league.

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
They just talking…Fournier at least gets some open floor steals sometimes.

The only thing is that Bogie plays a less premium defensive position While Fournier plays as a swingman. U can hide Bogie as a small ball 4. He is slow definitely one of the worst wing defenders in the league.
:manny: I think breh is here to play backup minutes at the 3 and the 4 and to shoot the 3 well.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If we had Markonnen from Utah this team would be beastly.

Brunson
DDV
OG/Bogdanovic
Randle
Markonnen/IHart
That would be insane.

That being said, Markonnen's skill set is not as rare as it used to be before KP.

Not diminishing his skill level at all. He is really good. I'd like to know y'all confidence that this FO could draft a pkayer with 80% of his skillset in one of next drafts.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I know Thibs would never do this but with OG literally able to guard 1-5 I don’t see why Thibs wouldn’t try Julius at center for some short stints. I understand not doing it with Obi and Julius but Julius and OG is radically different.

Just for a nice stretch it would be nice to see
-Brunson
-Donte
-Bojan
-OG
-Julius