“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
aint even post in your own team thread, had to run in here for attention, YOU don't even like them nikkas like that knock it off :mjlol:
Not even a courtesy post in their team thread. Just like the Astros threads on here.

No home training at all.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
i feel like ihart and Brunson should take the next game off too just heal up. we’ll get it back
True. I feel like the Knicks should rest all their starters against teams that don't have a large fanbase.

Dall-Ass is a start. @TEXAS MANDINGO

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
True. I feel like the Knicks should rest all their starters against teams that don't have a large fanbase.

Dall-Ass is a start. @TEXAS MANDINGO

I don’t want them to be on some spurs load management shyt but it’s clear they are more beat up than they admit. And with Thibs a DRose moment is never far behind

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:scust: This fakkit here is due for an ass fukking it seems
Ayyyyeeee stop that shıt......:damn:
994dQlP.gif

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Just got back from the game.

Nothing like that Garden atmosphere. Even Knicks fans couldn't help but marvel at Luka.
3vincenzo, Hart, and Deuce had all the parlays hitting around me. You guys were down your top 3 players and played a solid game nonetheless.

Mike's Hot Honey spicy chicken sandwiches :ohlawd: