“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i just dont get the hype about him
There’s no “hype” he’s not a “hype” player. He’s just a good basketball player that seems like a really great fit.

Y’all boys never get it lol spent offseasons trying to tell you and Jack Napier that cats like Brunson and VanVleet was like that and worth nice contracts.

Somehow Dejounte Murray is it though.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s no “hype” he’s not a “hype” player. He’s just a good basketball player that seems like a really great fit.

Y’all boys never get it lol spent offseasons trying to tell you and Jack Napier that cats like Brunson and VanVleet was like that and worth nice contracts.

Somehow Dejounte Murray is it though.
Respectfully brother, Don't tell me i dont get it when you one of da main people shytting all over the OG trade, saying we lost it and IQ was better than him :mjlol:

I fukk with you too much to bring up your former quotes but you were outraged by that shyt and i was the main one defending it.

Also, picking up Van fleet for all that money would have been a massive mistake :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Respectfully brother, Don't tell me i dont get it when you one of da main people shytting all over the OG trade, saying we lost it and IQ was better than him :mjlol:

I fukk with you too much to bring up your former quotes but you were outraged by that shyt and i was the main one defending it.

Also, picking up Van fleet for all that money would have been a massive mistake :mjlol:
I was for trading for him I just fukk with IQ that’s all, also remember the initial talks had us getting fleeced for a haul of picks it was never a knock on him :manny:

And btw that was VanVleet before this extension where y’all said he wasn’t worth $20M a season and you was still doubting Brunson this season smh.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a
I don’t give a fukk about none of that respectfully.

I would like to see a championship in my lifetime. If a package of Julius and picks is what it takes I’m doing it.
Lebron a hoe ass nikka who had mulitiple chances to come here and trolled us. He can opt out and come here next year if thats da case. Also bron is gonna bring that resting and possible diva energy to da team. I dont need him posting passive aggressive tweets lol