“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm sorry that's a trash offer for Bridges
Bridges holds a ton of value around the league cause he's on a ridiculously cheap contract and that 3&D wing archetype is very coveted (it's why OG cost the Knicks both RJ & IQ and he will be paid a ton of money this offseason)
There are teams that can offer actual starting players for him
I would imagine the Nets would be fishing for much more than this (those picks would likely be wack)

I think it’s an out there hypothetical that is good to see if people think this team is a great fit away or if they legit need a top 5 guy. That was why I proposed it, Mikal is a great fit, but he isn’t a top 5 guy, he’ll barely a top 30 Guy.

If it happens it would be a 3 team trade, probably this Summer, sending KaT to BK and then Mikal to the Knicks, and the Knicks sending a ton of picks (and the Nets probably sending a few too) to the Wolves. Also Mikal would have to tell the Nets he wants to go to the Knicks, because as bad as their FO is they at least understand ending on good teams with a player.

I would believe those rumors way more than the KAT to the Knicks rumors because I legit think neither KaT nor Thibs want to work together, and the Knicks should have a
enough juice people would forgive them for overpaying to get Mikal.

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
we killin these clowns man
taking over their area, dismissing their coach.
Might as well fukk some of their bytches

giphy.gif

:wow: Real nikka shyt

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I think it’s an out there hypothetical that is good to see if people think this team is a great fit away or if they legit need a top 5 guy. That was why I proposed it, Mikal is a great fit, but he isn’t a top 5 guy, he’ll barely a top 30 Guy.

If it happens it would be a 3 team trade, probably this Summer, sending KaT to BK and then Mikal to the Knicks, and the Knicks sending a ton of picks (and the Nets probably sending a few too) to the Wolves. Also Mikal would have to tell the Nets he wants to go to the Knicks, because as bad as their FO is they at least understand ending on good teams with a player.

I would believe those rumors way more than the KAT to the Knicks rumors because I legit think neither KaT nor Thibs want to work together, and the Knicks should have a
enough juice people would forgive them for overpaying to get Mikal.
Stephen A would kill them then immediately look stupid when the Knicks hold the first team they play to 85 points.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don’t know man. Deuce is a better defender, shooter, finisher and is more athletic. Deuce with grimes height is a better player than grimes with deuces confidence
Nah, to all this y’all forget how good Grimes was last season

Deuce is just in a special type of rhythm right now

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Taj is back

I told ya’ll lmao :mjlol:

These dudes probably ain’t doing another move until the offseason. Hell there is a legit chance they accept Fournier’s team option to trade him next season as an expiring too.

Last edited: