“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That’s not really beef my nikka. Where I’m from, real nikkas beef by pulling pistols. That’s just business.
The beef part comes in when Rich felt insulted Leon mentioned he didn't have a degree and isn't qualified to be an agent. CAA in his opinion tried to block him from becoming one in the NBA. Rich felt disrespected from that point on.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
The beef part comes in when Rich felt insulted Leon mentioned he didn't have a degree and isn't qualified to be an agent. CAA in his opinion tried to block him from becoming one in the NBA. Rich felt disrespected from that point on.
:mjpls: Rose isn’t wrong. Most of these agent nikkas are lawyers and things like that. Paul was working in Wendy’s and the next day, he was the agent of one of the biggest athletes in the world. These nikkas ain’t grind. Ain’t pay no dues.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:mjpls: Rose isn’t wrong. Most of these agent nikkas are lawyers and things like that. Paul was working in Wendy’s and the next day, he was the agent of one of the biggest athletes in the world. These nikkas ain’t grind. Ain’t pay no dues.
Rich interned at CAA directly under Rose. The story is that Lebron always planned to start his own shyt and had his team learn the industry he needed them in. Mav Carter did the same at Nike.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klutch don’t fukk with the Knicks like that?
Rich paul worked under Leon rose back in da day. Basically used him and CAA to learn the business and get connections, and then left to start his own shyt.

He took Lebron and a few other CAA clients with him. I'm sure Rich Paul has his version of the story but that"s the main part of it.

There's been issues between them ever since, and now we are caught up in their bullshyt