“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I really hope this is a smoke screen but I doubt it

People shouldn’t be so negative.

If we picked up both these guys we’d be a better team.

Its better economically speaking, getting a versatile guard-forward in Brown who just contributed to a title and a veteran microwave in Burks over 40% from 3PT the last four years (both of which can be resigned to economic deals this offseason or Brown’s team option picked up to be part of a trade as an expiring for a bigger star) isn’t going to make us worse. It’s going to make us deeper without disrupting the hierarchy (R&B is Ky-Bron lite right now and DiVo and OG are so complimentary) and still leaving us with flexibility.

I think we can get these guys for scrap like Fournier’s contract, trade exceptions, Sims, second round picks, and at the very worst Grimes. This is something for nothing.

Sometimes getting two guys is better than one. These are culture pieces.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Its better economically speaking, getting a versatile guard-forward in Brown who just contributed to a title and a veteran microwave in Burks over 40% from 3PT the last four years isn’t going to make us worse. It’s going to make us deeper without disrupting the hierarchy (R&B is Ky-Bron lite right now and DiVo and OG are so complimentary) and still leaving us with flexibility.

I think we can get these guys for scrap like Fournier’s contract, trade exceptions, Sims, second round picks, and at the very worst Grimes.

I mean sure it makes us deeper but I don’t think those guys feel a need like a Brogdon tbh

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Its better economically speaking, getting a versatile guard-forward in Brown who just contributed to a title and a veteran microwave in Burks over 40% from 3PT the last four years isn’t going to make us worse. It’s going to make us deeper without disrupting the hierarchy (R&B is Ky-Bron lite right now and DiVo and OG are so complimentary) and still leaving us with flexibility.

I think we can get these guys for scrap like Fournier’s contract, trade exceptions, Sims, second round picks, and at the very worst Grimes. This is something for nothing.

Nah. The Knicks did that already, which is how they got here. Trading for another mid-level guy is not the move. They have a roster full of mid-level guys.

The Knicks are literally one piece away, and they have the draft picks and players to get that one piece. It could be Murray, it could be Rozier... but the LAST thing they should do is trade for another mid-level guy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah. The Knicks did that already, which is how they got here. Trading for another mid-level guy is not the move. They have a roster full of mid-level guys.

The Knicks are literally one piece away, and they have the draft picks and players to get that one piece. It could be Murray, it could be Rozier... but the LAST thing they should do is trade for another mid-level guy.
I think we have an Eastern conference finals ceiling either way

The starting line up is humming and having a bench for the playoffs of Brown, Burks, Robinson, Hart is appealing to me