“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
It’s not surprising Grimes is frustrated he didn’t even hide it.

That being said I don’t buy the Thibs Cavs story that Bondy is rolling with considering Thibs played Grimes a lot in that next Miami series and started the first 15 games of this season with Grimes.

Donte just got the opportunity and played better.
because thibs only uses someone out of desperation...the moment he has more options for the role of "thibs type" he pushes guys to the back
its not a perfect science or formula but age/size dictates who he plays
its why it took til april to bench elfrid
its why alec burks started for half a season and even when we were eliminated from the playoffs
its why josh hart can play like a dikkhead for 2 months and not have his role reduced but grimes has his role reduced even tho his skillset is 10x more beneficial to the stars on the team
bending the knee to accomodate what thibs likes will be the death nail on this team and severely cap our ceiling
mf aint never won shyt or ever built a title contender but leon rose doesnt know shyt about ball and let thibs pollute this franchise.
jalen brunson hides how flawed this roster and management is...its actually depressing

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
because thibs only uses someone out of desperation...the moment he has more options for the role of "thibs type" he pushes guys to the back
its not a perfect science or formula but age/size dictates who he plays
its why it took til april to bench elfrid
its why alec burks started for half a season and even when we were eliminated from the playoffs
its why josh hart can play like a dikkhead for 2 months and not have his role reduced but grimes has his role reduced even tho his skillset is 10x more beneficial to the stars on the team
bending the knee to accomodate what thibs likes will be the death nail on this team and severely cap our ceiling
mf aint never won shyt or ever built a title contender but leon rose doesnt know shyt about ball and let thibs pollute this franchise.
jalen brunson hides how flawed this roster and management is...its actually depressing
I said this when we brought him in, there is a Thibs cycle of the moves he wants and a ceiling on him winning because he’s set in his ways…. Well that and they would trade all the kids, and focus on bringing CAA clients in.

So far I’ve been 100% right

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s not surprising Grimes is frustrated he didn’t even hide it.

That being said I don’t buy the Thibs Cavs story that Bondy is rolling with considering Thibs played Grimes a lot in that next Miami series and started the first 15 games of this season with Grimes.

Donte just got the opportunity and played better.
There’s a lot of bullshyt being reported in this week.

That the Knicks want to trade Randle, this Bruce Brown shyt, that the Knicks front office referred to the young guys we traded as “softies”. 🧢

Grimes didn’t seize his opportunity he had his chance. Donte has been too good he’s been amazing.