“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That’s what I figured but I didn’t know that’s how it works…. But I read someone in here said that we have one of the easier schedules going forward so maybe they get a few more wins. No?
From the start of January to the end of the season, the Knicks had the most home games left of any team. They also had one of the 10 easiest schedules in terms of opponents' win percentage at that point. I haven't checked how much it's changed since the past couple of weeks have been loaded with easy opponents.

But 50 wins is definitely the target. We just need Brunson to stay healthy.

Last edited:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
What’s better than one Josh Harts? TWOOOOOOO :sadcam:

(Somebody check on @ikbm)
he actually has guard skills and filled in for jamal murray when he was coming off his acl.
he doesnt pump fake on wide open 3s. objectively he's better than josh...to me personally but meh...isnt that much of a needle mover

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

It’s not surprising Grimes is frustrated he didn’t even hide it.

That being said I don’t buy the Thibs Cavs story that Bondy is rolling with considering Thibs played Grimes a lot in that next Miami series and started the first 15 games of this season with Grimes.

Donte just got the opportunity and played better.

Last edited: