“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I like Scary Terry too though :mjlol:

I understand the concern with messing up the chemistry. It's why my preference is to wait and see with this current team, then aim for additions closer to the deadline. But I don't mind Rozier or Murray, because I think they'd settle into the hierarchy. I think a change of scenery would have those dudes embracing the team concept, particularly with ball movement like you're seeing on this roster.

But I'm saying I don't mind, not "I want." I don't think this team needs another good player (which is what I rate all of Murray, Brogdon, and Rozier). So I'd rather ride it out, and save the assets for a REALLY good player. Your boy Mitchell is one of the considerations on that thought.
@42 Monks @Henry Orbit yall got a suitor :wow:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Look at that kid blocking Julius like this.

Now me I wouldn’t take that disrespect I would slow the game down and put that nikka on the block in the post. But that’s just me

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I worry though that if they do get Brogdon, Thibs may cut Deuce’s minutes because of his 9 man rotation infatuation.
I think you should just lower everyone’s minutes at that point. Jalen and Julius have the all star game on lock. Get everyone tot he playoffs healthy and with fresher than normal legs and rock out.