“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
DeAndre Hunter is a mediocre player who is hurt all the time
Absolutely no interest
Dejounte Murray is not a needle mover
Feels like a lateral move just like it's been for the Hawks

Hoping for Markannen if that's at all a possibility but feel like the Knicks are pretty outgunned if OKC is interested at all (and they should be)

Literally ya’ll was just talking about trading people when they are at their high point

:snoop:
I admit Hunter is injury prone, but healthy he is a 6’8 combo forward you can slot next too Randle or RJ and he allows them to play RJ as a sixth man. Hart had 4 pts in 34 minutes last game and is about to be paid $18 Mil and everybody goes on some “but he is Brunson’s best friend in college“. Get him out of here now before that extension kicks in.

:what:

Murray is a risk, but the reason he failed in Atlanta was as much an issue with Trae being a selfish as anything else. We know Brunson, can play off ball. He went to the WCF playing off ball to Luka Ball.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This season Hart is averaging 7/6/3 at the same time DDV is making 11 Mil a year to average 10/3/2. When they paid Hart he averaged 10/7/4 and he was playing way better defense.

I’m telling ya’ll if they were smart they would move him now, his contract will never have more value than before it goes up, and he is still off a career year. Especially if they can get a wing for him like Hunter that could potentially move RJ to the bench.

Yeah that is Brunson’s boy but on the low that team I mocked if healthy makes them contenders. He’ll get over it. He got Hart the best contract of his career. Hunter and Murray would fix the starters and DDV, RJ, and Grimes could be a scary bench.
Stop points per game watching :scust:

Hart is playing within his role and is one of our most net positive players when he is out there

The league knows what Hart brings to the table and that he’s capable of scoring more

This is all hidden RJ caping too :scust: