“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yep i was gonna say 4/100 min but around that mark is the starting point he could get 35m per dont be surprised.
He doesnt have to get dealt to get that number but Knicks FO are gonna have to make moves and decisions.
His agent would be doing him a disservice not asking for Vassell money, not because he's worth it, but because he might be the best perceived available option at a position that is bone dry in the short term.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
His agent would be doing him a disservice not asking for Vassell money, not because he's worth it, but because he might be the best perceived available option at a position that is bone dry in the short term.

He could very well get more than that because the market is slim and lets face it that Vassell contract is very team friendly considering the new CBA....i dont think Quick is gonna give the Knicks a team friendly number...Raptors are a team if they lose OG or Siakam could sign him to an overpay offer sheet.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He could very well get more than that because the market is slim and lets face it that Vassell contract is very team friendly considering the new CBA....i dont think Quick is gonna give the Knicks a team friendly number...Raptors are a team if they lose OG or Siakam could sign him to an overpay offer sheet.
Knicks gonna match :yeshrug: .

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
wassup my New York Knickas

even though it's Monday Night football I will be watching the Knicks game

how many other Knick brehs are watching the game instead of watching football ??