“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
:salute: My nikka Big Dikk Fresh. Fukk Cacball and the NFL.

wassup my fellow big dikk nicca KnickstapeCity

Knick fans are an army, better yet a navy

but seriously if the Celtics underestimate us we can catch them slipping and get a W, especially if all those 3s Boston shoots aren't falling

KnicksGang 4 Life !!!!!

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

but seriously if the Celtics underestimate us we can catch them slipping and get a W, especially if all those 3s Boston shoots aren't falling

KnicksGang 4 Life !!!!!
This will be the test. On paper and stat wise, Boston has the best team in the league.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

KnicksGang 4 Life !!!!!
I doubt they underestimate the Knicks. Division rivals and they did better than most teams against them the first time they played. The Knicks are playing better now and should be trying to make a point by beating them and they know it.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I doubt they underestimate the Knicks. Division rivals and they did better than most teams against them the first time they played. The Knicks are playing better now and should be trying to make a point by beating them and they know it.

hopefully we do beat Boston. I'm glad the Knicks are getting so many games like ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBAtv, which I have. Do you think the Knicks have a chance to beat Boston tonight ?

Because Boston is loaded with talent, so I hope NYK can keep the game close and get the W in the end.