Vikings: Vahalla....... Netflix.......2022

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yoooo I'm on Episode 6 and why pit fighter breh get some of that ginger snatch and said to hell with all this :hubie::laff: Leif and Harald like :dahell: there is opps all over here

Overall season has been entertaining so far during my watch but the first is better. As a whole this series ain't got s*** on The Last Kingdom

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo I'm on Episode 6 and why pit fighter breh get some of that ginger snatch and said to hell with all this :hubie::laff: Leif and Harald like :dahell: there is opps all over here

Overall season has been entertaining so far during my watch but the first is better. As a whole this series ain't got s*** on The Last Kingdom

I thought they were gonna do breh dirty but all these dudes lost their broads. :dead: Leif already got PTSD from his previous lover's death and disease snatch his new lady, Harald to GMB, and Godwin because of his Killmonger energy.

Uhtred would be :picard:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Season 1 was better, but season 2 still went hard as fukk.

Really enjoyed Freydis storyline in this one.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Kind of a rough start but solid season. Definitely like more setup and less super hype moments than the first. Some good character moments though. Leif been through so much

:mjcry: