Vikings: Vahalla....... Netflix.......2022

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
They’re right tho. Instead of giving us our own shoes they are throwing us into places we dont belong in.

No they are not kattagat was not a real place. So a black woman being in charge of it makes as much sense when ragnar ruled it or when then Rus Vikings attacked it for some reason
:unimpressed:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
She's not a black Viking it sounded like her grandpa was black so she's a qtr black because of her parents was mixed and the other was full Viking

that's how I understood it :yeshrug:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
She's not a black Viking it sounded like her grandpa was black so she's a qtr black because of her parents was mixed and the other was full Viking

that's how I understood it :yeshrug:

Her grandmother was an African slave and her father was mixed

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I thought the Coli would be more excited about this show, but this thread barely has any replies :patrice:

When I talk about "forced diversity" a random black woman being in the cast of a show about Vikings is the type of shyt I mean. It doesn't make sense and it's not natural. Black people aren't banging on the table to be included in shyt like this. Instead of giving black people a crumb by shoehorning a black person in a story for no reason, why don't these studios give us black content? I'd rather have a tv show about the Zulu, the Moors, etc than shyt like this, but I digress.

I just finished episode 1 and it's been cool so far. The cgi when they were at sea looked cheap though.