Vietnamese Always getting Picked on

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is OP? When are the mods going to ban these new crazy racist posters that joined yesterday? They make the forum look bad. @cook

And no AAs are "targeting" vietnamese people. The videos posted in the OP are racial propaganda designed to create a divide. I don't even think the average AA knows what a vietnamese person is, let alone "picks on them". Random crime is not "picking" on people.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ why they so goofy looking tho and are you vietnamese? dont care about gangs but i went to school and grew up around a lot of viets and at school i remember seeing racist mexican GIRLS teasing and picking on viet dudes calling them chinos and chinitos but they just took it and didnt do a damn thing about it

i guess they're only tough in groups
1290067868492921208_574_0.jpg

from-left-main-picture-gia-khanh-pham-kim-thuy-thi-le-sy-le-hai-chien-nguyen-tan-tran-william-tran-khanh-tran-toan-nguyen-thanli-van-nguyen-toan-van-l-69385987.jpg

:wtf: is this racist troll talking about? Ban this racist troll, man.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
I'm not Vietnamese. I grew up in california tho. New York or east coast cats might have their own experiences and I can respect that.

But real talk, they are with the shyts.

USA got their azz handed to them in Vietnam. That says all u gotta know bout Vietnamese folks man.

a few of my cousins married vietnamese so i have vietnamese relatives....i know them very well

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Annie Thao is Vietnamese, yes breh, believe it or not, she is vietnamese. Anyways, as far as Vietnamese with azz (which has been done before BTW):

annie thao is a hmong
the name is Annie Thao. I am a 21 yr old Hmong model representing Boston, Massachussetts. I began modeling in Dececember ’07 as a hobby but didn’t take it seriously until March ’08. So far I have been featured in many great publications. I am very blessed to have worked with some amazing photographers and ecstatic to meeting others as well

Last edited:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
these vids were chosen at random btw and it just happens that majority of the suspects were black

the reasonviets are getting beaten up and targeted all the time is because they're so goofy looking and ithas nothing do with race....sometimes goofy looking people need to get smacked around sometimes for being so damn goofy looking

marky-mark.jpg

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
^ why they so goofy looking tho and are you vietnamese? dont care about gangs but i went to school and grew up around a lot of viets and at school i remember seeing racist mexican GIRLS teasing and picking on viet dudes calling them chinos and chinitos but they just took it and didnt do a damn thing about it

i guess they're only tough in groups
1290067868492921208_574_0.jpg

from-left-main-picture-gia-khanh-pham-kim-thuy-thi-le-sy-le-hai-chien-nguyen-tan-tran-william-tran-khanh-tran-toan-nguyen-thanli-van-nguyen-toan-van-l-69385987.jpg
They have no problem jumping people and giving them brain damage. One phone call can easily turn into 20 cousins showing up with hard pieces of wood and shower rods. I'll pass.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
those types are extremely rare and what you seeing are a bunch of pure look asian vietnamese going around saying they're mixed "with a little french" when they're actually not
I'm not sure how rare it is. But I can usually spot that French Viet mix from a mileaway . Their complexion and looks tend to stand out in comparison to other Viet girls.

And the girls tend to be sexy ass fuk :banderas:

Last edited:

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I'm not sure how rare it is. But I can usually spot that French Viet mix from a mileaway . There complexion and looks tend to stand out in comparison to other Viet girls.

And the girls tend to be sexy ass fuk :banderas:

the ones your seeing probably have ameriasian ancestry from the war but the few french viet mixes out there are living in france

tila flat face tequila claims to be french mixed but i highly doubt it....her face is too goddamn flat like a pancake to be mixed with french and i personally know many viet girls who lie and do the same, its always the girls that do this but not the guys and cambodian and lao-american girls do this too. asian-american girls just have a stronger desire to fit into white-american society and so they like to make up stories

you go to their houses,look through all the family pics and there's absoultely no sign of them having euro/french ancestry.....they dont have pictures or even a name to these imaginary french relatives(most likely a french male) you dont see none of that and these people look just like any other asian family

she has a digusting flat face, big ass head which doesnt even match her pettite lil body
tila.jpg

"boo hoo....whites actually dont accept me and thats why i got attacked and PICKED on, i'm just another flat face skank afterall." lolz
55570742.jpg

v
v
:ooh:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Op trying to bait you njggas into a race thread

I got Viet homies and they cool. Some of the women look good af too