Vietnamese Always getting Picked on

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Theres always racist and fakkits have been running amok for years :manny: Most of 2014 is garbage tho lets be real :mjpls:
Theres 10 good posters out of like 500 for 2014 :mjpls:
No need to take offense you're cool peoples :mjpls:
It was gonna be said eventually, i might as well be the one to step up. :manny:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
they practice incest

actually they dont look mixed to me, if they were mixed white or whatever(obviously more eurasians out there compared to blasians) then they would actually look much better than that

In your opinion which asian ethnicity do u rank Vietnamese out of them? I'm not fond of most asian female types. I've always found the Filipino phenotype very annoying. Would viets rank dead last next to Lao, etc ? I think japanese might be the best looking asian female group...

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
i prefer darker asian phenotypes like indonesians,malaysians but i only see them in pictures and rarely in real life and most southeast asians i see in my city are viets,cambodians,filipinos and east asians like chinese and koreans but i find filipinas the most attractive...then its probably cambodians>viets>chinese and koreans tied for last

some filipinas got that brown asian look that i like and them being one of the oldest asian communities in america means you'll also find plenty of mixed eurasian types

Last edited:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Post a racist ass thread,

And get a even more racist reply

Only on da coli bruhs

:blessed:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Iono about the rest of the USA, but in california, there's some very down Vietnamese (and other Asians) that been putting in work pretty heavy.

Ask the blacks and Mexicans out here bout dem Vietnamese street cats.

They was slanging blacks and Mexicans aks and ars in the 80s and spraying up enemigos in broad day light in the 80s and 90s, women and children too.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
^ why they so goofy looking tho and are you vietnamese? dont care about gangs but i went to school and grew up around a lot of viets and at school and mexican GIRLS used to teas and pick on viet dudes calling them chinos and chinitos but they always took it and never did a damn thing about it

even the most "thuggish" looking viets have weak goofy faces
1290067868492921208_574_0.jpg

from-left-main-picture-gia-khanh-pham-kim-thuy-thi-le-sy-le-hai-chien-nguyen-tan-tran-william-tran-khanh-tran-toan-nguyen-thanli-van-nguyen-toan-van-l-69385987.jpg

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
^ is that the best you can find??? over a billion mongoloid asians out there and you actually found one chick with a thick booty???? btw thats 2 pics of the same person and she's hmong-american

Annie Thao is Vietnamese, yes breh, believe it or not, she is vietnamese. Anyways, as far as Vietnamese with azz (which has been done before BTW):

vietnamese-booty-500x670.jpg

Jenny_Chu_2

image.jpg

Anyway in general Viets are slimmies, you ain't gon' see no Buffie the Body vietnamese chicks on a regular basis :comeon: but you will see a lot of Nia Long/Golden Brooks type. Anyway, I'll let y'all carry on with y'all Vietnam-American War part deux :pachaha: I'm a lover not a fighter :blessed:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Iono about the rest of the USA, but in california, there's some very down Vietnamese (and other Asians) that been putting in work pretty heavy.

Ask the blacks and Mexicans out here bout dem Vietnamese street cats.

They was slanging blacks and Mexicans aks and ars in the 80s and spraying up enemigos in broad day light in the 80s and 90s, women and children too.

No need to try to educate idiots breh, they ain't tryna hear all that :manny:

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
^ why they so goofy looking tho and are you vietnamese? dont care about gangs but i went to school and grew up around a lot of viets and at school i remember seeing racist mexican GIRLS teasing and picking on viet dudes calling them chinos and chinitos but they just took it and didnt do a damn thing about it

i guess they're only tough in groups
1290067868492921208_574_0.jpg

from-left-main-picture-gia-khanh-pham-kim-thuy-thi-le-sy-le-hai-chien-nguyen-tan-tran-william-tran-khanh-tran-toan-nguyen-thanli-van-nguyen-toan-van-l-69385987.jpg

I'm not Vietnamese. I grew up in california tho. New York or east coast cats might have their own experiences and I can respect that.

But real talk, they are with the shyts.

USA got their azz handed to them in Vietnam. That says all u gotta know bout Vietnamese folks man.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I'm not Vietnamese. I grew up in california tho. New York or east coast cats might have their own experiences and I can respect that.

But real talk, they are with the shyts.

USA got their azz handed to them in Vietnam. That says all u gotta know bout Vietnamese folks man.

China, Russia, France, and Japan as well. Vietnam stay givin' it to nikkaz :manny:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The French Vietnamese phenotype produce the hottest Viet girls