Video: T.I. keeping his foot on Boosie neck, he threw a paperwork party to prove he ain’t a rat

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dishes named after Shawty Lo and Bankroll Fresh. :dead:

$13 for six wings. :dead:

Pineapple Perc :dead:

Cosplaying as an even more washed Cam Newton :dead:

But fukk all that. We serving lamb at the lowest temp of medium well? That might be worthy of catching a charge on its own.

Medium well or better….We ain’t eating raw meat shawty. :dame:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
This is literally like telling people “Yo I cheated on my girl”…then someone saying “You’re a piece of shyt for cheating on your girl”…and you respond with “Prove to me that I cheated on my girl. Show me who I cheated with! Here’s a list of all the girls I been with, ask them if I ever cheated”

Bruh, you told us you cheated…wtf are you doing right now? All the dancing and diversions in the world ain’t gonna erase what you yourself said you did and it’s actually making you look worse.

Keep the paperwork, what you should be doing is trying to convince Boosie and the world that snitching on the dead isn’t bad (which it isn’t)…that’s the only logical out.
T.I basically gaslighting Boosie & the public

:dead:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
This is literally like telling people “Yo I cheated on my girl”…then someone saying “You’re a piece of shyt for cheating on your girl”…and you respond with “Prove to me that I cheated on my girl. Show me who I cheated with! Here’s a list of all the girls I been with, ask them if I ever cheated”

Bruh, you told us you cheated…wtf are you doing right now? All the dancing and diversions in the world ain’t gonna erase what you yourself said you did and it’s actually making you look worse.

Keep the paperwork, what you should be doing is trying to convince Boosie and the world that snitching on the dead isn’t bad (which it isn’t)…that’s the only logical out.
Gold :russ::dead:

He outta his rabbit ass mind

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted in another thread a couple days ago. How its impressive how far T.I. has fallen off. Like hes putting up numbers for the other team! Continually makes himself look like a god damn fool.
Out of all the rappers I used to rock with TI might very well be the one I’m embarrassed about the most. Dude is a clown. All this shyt he doing make me want to go throw on Luda’s “War With God”

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyond corny. The internet has exposed so many, that looking at some of these celebrities, it's almost night and day in terms of who they are and who they portray.

Besides aren't both of these guys in their mid 40's? :stopitslime:. Go home and be family men

Ti I in his early 40s I don't even think Boosie is 40 yet