Video: T.I. keeping his foot on Boosie neck, he threw a paperwork party to prove he ain’t a rat

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah I respect it. Somebody throwing dirt on ya name, especially someone you called ya potna, you gotta clear that up.
TI threw dirt on his own name. Boosie didn't do that for him. He has no one to blame, but himself.

If TI was lying, then he should have said that from the jump or not even made the statements at all.

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
first off - TIP trying his absolute hardest to dikk ride JayZ who dikk riding a homo drug addict painter.. smh

second - he trying WAAAAAY too hard to prove he not a snitch or cooperating. you just making it look worse homie, you said what you said about snitching on your dead fam. you had ARMY guns, heaps of previous charges and then got 12 months..

if you had just shut the FUKK up about all this snitching business yourself and not bring it up.. NO ONE would be talking about it.

:snoop:

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T.I making himself look bad asl & like he clout chasing. He the one who put it out there that he snitched on his deceased cousin.

Nobody was even discussing this but him, so showing paperwork to prove what? That you was lying?
Claims he was joking for podcast content

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally like telling people “Yo I cheated on my girl”…then someone saying “You’re a piece of shyt for cheating on your girl”…and you respond with “Prove to me that I cheated on my girl. Show me who I cheated with! Here’s a list of all the girls I been with, ask them if I ever cheated”

Bruh, you told us you cheated…wtf are you doing right now? All the dancing and diversions in the world ain’t gonna erase what you yourself said you did and it’s actually making you look worse.

Keep the paperwork, what you should be doing is trying to convince Boosie and the world that snitching on the dead isn’t bad (which it isn’t)…that’s the only logical out.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s funny about all this is TI said it. Not like anyone accused him of this particular situation. Now he’s combating his own statement.
100 my guy..... there is no need for paperwork when you admitted to it on a podcast

TI was that dude for a run in the early to mid 2000s.... as someone who bumped all his shyt, I am disappointed at what a lame he has become

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
100 my guy..... there is no need for paperwork when you admitted to it on a podcast

TI was that dude for a run in the early to mid 2000s.... as someone who bumped all his shyt, I am disappointed at what a lame he has become
He was always a lame

See his beefs with flip and Luda