Video: Pharrell Drink Champs Episode

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i hope they ask him directly to his face why he doesn't dress for his age and what he feels about selling out the culture to britney spears, justin timberlake and them?

the hiphop culture still hasnt recovered from 2004+ :hhh:

16 years its been a novelty.

ask him what he feels about selling out the culture to BAPES an asian man who called his clothes "bathing apes"!? marketed towards blacks.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
i hope they ask him directly to his face why he doesn't dress for his age and what he feels about selling out the culture to britney spears, justin timberlake and them?

ask him what he feels about selling out the culture to BAPES an asian man who called his clothes "bathing apes"!? marketed towards blacks.
:unimpressed:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

Umadbro? :lolbron:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Hmmmm yeess sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr