Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Paid from what exactly? What negligence are they going to find with the airline? Maybe they get some free points, miles and come med treatment for sympathy but what would be the basis of their lawsuit?

I was kinda joking... :francis: I'm sure they gonna get some sort of payment for their medical issues from the flight i know that...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just came back from Utah....trying to finish up for the year at work... gotta clean up the house before my sister comes in town tomorrow, blah blah blah. But other than that, just chillin :pachaha:

And you?

Just been over here trying to build an empire. I done signed a rapper so I been in the studio with him and working on this EP and getting this video ready for his single. And I know your FaceTime ain’t broke

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I can remember i was in severe turbulence, them suitcase hatchets were opening & dropping luggage everywhere...

I was pretending to be a sleep but really was :mjcry: inside.

You know turbulence is going to be a real deal when the air hostess strap themselves in.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I can remember i was in severe turbulence, them suitcase hatchets were opening & dropping luggage everywhere...

I was pretending to be a sleep but really was :mjcry: inside.

You know turbulence is going to be a real deal when the air hostess strap themselves in.
Why are those hatchets built so shyttily, makes zero sense. They should’ve planned for that people can die from having heavy ass luggage falling on them.