Video of police snatching a black woman's baby at NY SNAP center.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
my kids is always happy and healthy

meanwhile yo ass be sitting in the dark talking to yo self waiting for a bytch to text yo string bean head ass back talking about “at least I got bands tho”

broke fakkit probably feeding your 2 miserable kids Vienna sausages and hot fries tonight :umad:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
my kids is always happy and healthy

meanwhile yo ass be sitting in the dark talking to yo self waiting for a bytch to text yo string bean head ass back talking about “at least I got bands tho”
:mjlol:ight, you got some jokes.

But you're still an emotional homo that is raising test tube babies

concise

Veteran
Daps
You sound silly as fukk.. petty charges get dropped every day.... get at me if she wins a lawsuit for being wrongly arrested or for police brutality... and that’s her side of the story.... she was at the SNAP center for fukk sakes... ain’t nobody trying to call the police over some bullshyt.... the security guards asked her to leave, and then the HR admins asked her to leave as well, and more than likely it was for a decent reason.... if a motherfukker that has the right to tell you to get off the premises, and you refuse, then you must want some smoke, which is perfectly fine... as long as you don’t have your toddler on your person..... that’s straight bird shyt

Who's calling who silly? :mjlol:

Daps
Y

Ol' she need to pick her battles, she shoulda listened to the cops-ass nikkas:camby:
Please do tell us, what the alternative is (especially since she was carrying her baby)? Y'all do realize this keyboard militant shyt doesn't work in real life, right?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Apparently, she was sitting in the hall and blocking the way. The security guard was rude to her so they got into a rachet shouting match. The security called the cops on her out of spite but all she had to do was move.
No cops excuse for the cops tho

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The Coli once again proves their hate for Black woman and mothers...

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Yeah this is a cac :camby:

Hope your family gets shot in the dome by a brehette cop brehette
Learn how to formulate your thoughts without jumbling your words and getting overly emotional :umad:

I hope that's not your disgusting child in your avy :umad:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo forreal. Some of you nikkas make me sick.

Almost weekly, a police brutality video is released of nikkas getting their ass beat or shot over dumb shyt.

And on this board, nikkas will be like: :skip:"fukking pigs":pacspit:

:skip:"fukk the police":pacspit:

:skip: "Man that cop needs to killed, that wasnt necessary. ":pacspit:

But now all of a sudden when it comes to a BLACK woman getting brutalized and has her child ripped away from her over some dumb... all of a sudden noooooooow nikkas on this board wanna call police brutality 50 50:stopitslime:.

Ol' she need to pick her battles, she shoulda listened to the cops-ass nikkas:camby: