Video of police snatching a black woman's baby at NY SNAP center.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:
How did she put herself in a dangerous situation? She came there, they didn't have seats, they got mad when she found a place to sit? There's a reason ALL charges are being dropped, the whole getting security and getting cops was absolutely BS.

You sound silly as fukk.. petty charges get dropped every day.... get at me if she wins a lawsuit for being wrongly arrested or for police brutality... and that’s her side of the story.... she was at the SNAP center for fukk sakes... ain’t nobody trying to call the police over some bullshyt.... the security guards asked her to leave, and then the HR admins asked her to leave as well, and more than likely it was for a decent reason.... if a motherfukker that has the right to tell you to get off the premises, and you refuse, then you must want some smoke, which is perfectly fine... as long as you don’t have your toddler on your person..... that’s straight bird shyt

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Fail to chose your battles while your child is depending on you, brehettes
But considering, she was depending on receiving social services assistance and the child was depending on her to feed him; we're all having to pick and choose our battles, daily. And I didn't know sitting on the floor while waiting for hours and hours on an already inept government assistance program to provide services to the community, was a crime that required escalation.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
These social places are usual manned by female cops/dyke bytches. Black or latino female dyke cop bytches who perpetuate the racist traits of their cac counterparts

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
But considering, she was depending on receiving social services assistance and the child was depending on her to feed him; we're all having to pick and choose our battles, daily. And I didn't know sitting on the floor while waiting for hours and hours on an already inept government assistance program to provide services to the community, was a crime that required escalation.
Have a child while needing government assistance, brehettes

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neither the moms or the police acted in the best interests of the baby; the fault lies with the latter, but as a parent, I don't know how you'd allow it to escalate to the point where your child's life is at risk, even if you did nothing wrong.

:manny:
:gucci:Because the police have a history of never put anyone's life in danger or at risk, despite the fact the alleged perpetrator did nothing wrong. They always make decisions in the best interest of the person / their family because innocent until proven guilty.
:comeon:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Judge not lest ye be judged, brehs. Think that bad circumstances and situations never occur to anyone at any point in their life that could require temporary assistance or intervention, brehs. Racism and lack of equal opportunities doesn't exist causing economic disparities, lack of concentrated wealth and educational attainment in black communities, brehs. Think that a woman can get pregnant by immaculate conception, brehs. Blame the victim and her baby for sitting in a welfare office despite having no weapon or threat to the public, requires an assembly of the NYPD "anti-crime", homicide, SWAT and rent a cop divisions while thinking that a woman should not have emotional panic when her baby is being ripped from her arms, because police in amerikkka have no history of killing unarmed civilians and innocent children, brehs.

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Judge not lest ye be judged, brehs. Think that bad circumstances and situations never occur to anyone at any point in their life that could require temporary assistance or intervention, brehs. Racism and lack of equal opportunities doesn't exist causing economic disparities, and lack of concentrated wealth and educational attainment in black communities, brehs. Think that a woman can get pregnant by immaculate conception, brehs.
Make excuses, brehettes. Her age says it all. Also, you're being absolutely rational but I don't fold, I don't bend, I dont break. It's hoh

Daps
:gucci:Because the police have a history of never put anyone's life in danger or at risk, despite the fact the alleged perpetrator did nothing wrong. They always make decisions in the best interest of the person / their family because innocent until proven guilty.
:comeon:
If the account of her being told to leave from the HRA peace officers, and then the police, and she still didn't oblige, is true - to the point where they had to physically remove her and she was STILL resisting, then yes, she did put her child's life at risk. As a parent, you shouldn't even allow it to get to that point: you swallow your pride and keep it moving.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If the account of her being told to leave from the HRA peace officers, and then the police, and she still didn't oblige, is true
Because the police and law enforcement officers, state agencies NEVERRRRR lie, exaggerate or falsify claims or work together in concert, in order to alter or promote their version of "events".....
Don't quote me anymore.. you sound dumb and whitewashed as shyt. thx.
PFxuFH.gif

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Yo forreal. Some of you nikkas make me sick.

Almost weekly, a police brutality video is released of nikkas getting their ass beat or shot over dumb shyt.

And on this board, nikkas will be like: :skip:"fukking pigs":pacspit:

:skip:"fukk the police":pacspit:

:skip: "Man that cop needs to killed, that wasnt necessary. ":pacspit:

But now all of a sudden when it comes to a BLACK woman getting brutalized and has her child ripped away from her over some dumb... all of a sudden noooooooow nikkas on this board wanna call police brutality 50 50:stopitslime:.

Ol' she need to pick her battles, she shoulda listened to the cops-ass nikkas:camby:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
on god shut the fukk up

not everybody was born with a silver spoon in they mouth

shyt happeneds

maybe if these government services were more accommodating we wouldn’t have the most vulnerable of our people mentally tested constantly

yo fathead ass don’t say shyt when rich folk get all kinds of kickbacks and incentives

bootlicking ass nikkas on this board man

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
on god shut the fukk up

not everybody was born with a silver spoon in they mouth

shyt happeneds

maybe if these government services were more accommodating we wouldn’t have the most vulnerable of our people mentally tested constantly

bootlicking ass nikkas on this board man
broke fakkit probably feeding your 2 miserable kids Vienna sausages and hot fries tonight :umad: