Video of passanger plane in Brazil crashing

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have that feeling every time I get on a plane. I make peace with possibly dying every time I fly.
its the illusion of control that you have when driving compared to flying. In reality you don't have much control over what happens to you on the road.

But the truth is, the two methods are nothing alike.

If there were thousands upon thousands of planes in the sky without predetermined flight paths, no safety checks done on the vast majority of the planes, no autopilot, and a single pilot relying on their reactions to keep you safe THEN flying would be comparable to driving. You've been conditioned to think driving is safe, when in reality its literal russian roulette compared to flying.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
but you never give it a second thought when you merge onto the interstate.

I use to be like that a long time ago, but then I was like, that's bad karma. If you keep visualizing something bad gonna happen, then it will.

Flying is different because you literally can't control what happens. At least with driving, you have some form of control. Just have to be aware of your surroundings.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
(in for Airplane fukksry!)

Maaaan,Soft ass crash...I KNOW them Nyggas survived.

:francis:

Good for them though! GLAD They're safe !
:whoa:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I was hoping it landed in some thick trees that would help break the fall and give the passengers a fighting chance.

It don't look like that happened.

A nose dive would've been worse. By the how it landed though, there may be a few survivors hopefully.
:martin:

I see your heart was in the right place. But nah bro, they all died. A heavy ass object hit the ground from the sky :mjcry:

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
Planes generally don't fall put the sky like that. It looks like a cargo plane that had a issue with weight shifting

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Flying is different because you literally can't control what happens. At least with driving, you have some form of control. Just have to be aware of your surroundings.
I totaled a car on the interstate, there was nothing I could have done. When some retards want to play around there's not much you can do.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to be like that a long time ago, but then I was like, that's bad karma. If you keep visualizing something bad gonna happen, then it will.

Everything is controlled.

Literally every aspect of flying is controlled in some manner. Every plane in the sky has flight paths that are highly controlled and coordinated. The pilots rely on instruments and autopilot that is significantly more advanced than anything in a car on the road today. The pilots are highly trained and better at flying than 99.9999% of people are at driving. And the plane itself is in better condition and has had more maintenance checks in a single day than the average car has in its life time.

There is tons of control on an airplane, its just not in your hands, which isn't a bad thing at all. Flying removes control out of the hands of everyone else and puts it in the hands of people who actually know what they are doing. Thats why plane crashes are so rare.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Planes generally don't fall put the sky like that. It looks like a cargo plane that had a issue with weight shifting
It wasn't a cargo plane. ATR72 with 62 people on board.

50676007601_35b819ab09_k-e1723224036522.jpg

larsattack

All Star
Daps
Looks like it stalled and entered a death spiral. Nothing the pilots could have done at that point.