Video: Hebrew Israelites in Israel

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Right, like how did the Jew go from being mistaken for 1st century Ethiopians by the Roman's to being white or non black in modern times? :sas2: Seems like antisemitism is the other way around, with the erasure and whitewashing of history...

you have a source for that. i've never heard of that before. :feedme:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
We're not worried about gaining anybody's acceptance or looking for anybody to validate us. We know who we are. We migrated to the land, set up shop, took our bumps and bruises over the decades from the government and didn't let them stop us and still built a thriving, healthy and self sufficient community in the middle of the desert, free of the same sociological, psychological and health problems that out FBA brethren in the States deal with. Largest African-American expat community in the WORLD outside of America.

Having said that, we're generally respected and loved by most Israelis that come into contact with us. Only the far right in Israel be player hating.

YOU LIVE OVER THERE?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you have a source for that. i've never heard of that before. :feedme:

A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighboring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas.note Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.

Tacitus on the Jews - Livius

Keep in mind the term "Ethiopian" (Aithiops) was a general term equivalent to "black" or "negro" in the modern era regardless of the geographic location. But it mostly refered to people that lived south of Egypt in the Greco-Roman era.

From the book: Africans and Africa in the Old Testament (P.34-35) by David T Adamo (PHD)

AqvHxjL.jpeg

HYJDe1W.jpeg

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Jesus Christ (YHWH) it's incredible how fukkin little people cant critically think...

Just got back to the time of gomer and rimmon. Babylonia slave pits...Cyrus the great...established law of freed slaves become Jews...

Moreover all it took during pre imperialist days all it took was a dikk snip.

Seems like fun party

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Nah. They the fam by extension. We not just in Israel. We have settlements all over Africa as well.
Exactly Vespasian around...what 650ce I forgetting my timeline exactly destroyed judea under caligula and sent Jews everywhere. Mainly to Babylon Spain and Morocco tunisia

Last edited:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Right, like how did the Jew go from being mistaken for 1st century Ethiopians by the Roman's to being white or non black in modern times? :sas2: Seems like antisemitism is the other way around, with the erasure and whitewashing of history...

I’m guessing that you didn’t know that the Romans fought two wars with the Jews, with the last war leading to the expulsion of Jews from Palestine.

None of those Roman annals, whether written by Tacitus or Josephus, describe Jews as black people.

STOP :mjlol:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m guessing that you didn’t know that the Romans fought two wars with the Jews, with the last war leading to the expulsion of Jews from Palestine.

None of those Roman annals, whether written by Tacitus or Josephus, describe Jews as black people.

STOP :mjlol:

Here you go.

A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighboring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas.note Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.

https://www.livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
Keep in mind the term "Ethiopian" (Aithiops) was a general term equivalent to "black" or "negro" in the modern era regardless of the geographic location. But it mostly refered to people that lived south of Egypt in the Greco-Roman era.

From the book: Africans and Africa in the Old Testament (P.34-35) by David T Adamo (PHD)

AqvHxjL.jpeg

HYJDe1W.jpeg

And you're welcome in advance.