Video Games You Had To Stop Playing Due To It's Content

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The GTA's after vice city....got kinda tired of the mindless, cartoonish depiction of extreme violence. I feel like those games cater to and are directed towards a specific type of person that I'm not.

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
Street Fighter X Tekken when I found out about the on-disc DLC :snoop:

Fighting games in general once they started cutting content just to charge us for it later
:camby:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Manhunt 2 was the first creepy ass game ive ever played, was in 08 i think and i was in elementary school. The Asylum creeped me out and i was so shook of the game and its SAW vibe that i was stuck on the first mission for like a week...

Of course i beat the game, the ending was worse when you realize he was literally crazy and was seeing "Leo".

imp7

Pro
Daps
sims 2 for PC...I stopped buying the EPs after people found that the latest pack secretly contained anti-piracy software that messed with your cd/dvd drive and anti virus software. I was shook, never bought that EP, and slowly stopped playing.
I still bought the sims 3 and 4 since EA learned their lesson.

I'm thinking of quitting overwatch because its so frustrating to me. But this is my first FPS ever. i exclusively played Sims, MMORPGs, 2k, some GTA, and random emulators for years. I'm not used to the fast game play.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
When I was a kid I was afraid to play Sega Genesis games because all the game music sounded creepy as fukk:russ:

Idk how to explain it

Xmen for the Genesis had me SHOOK when mageneto would show up for the intro

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
As a kid I stopped playing Resident Evil after the first zombie encounter. (literally ran out the room like a bytch)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I was pretty young when Ocarina of Time came out. I was enjoying the first hour or so. Then time changed to night. As soon as I heard a wolf howl I turned the game off. Never beat OoT to this day but I played the shyt out of MM when it dropped a year or two later. Tho I was still pretty p*ssy and scared of the mask changes lmao

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yakuza 4. When motherfukkers started doing somersaults in adults nappies I was out.

I like Japanese games, but thats too Japanese.

The side missions in yakuza are known to be ridiculous and "too japanese" but the main story is where its at. Thats the real gangster mafia shyt right there :demonic: