Video Games You Had To Stop Playing Due To It's Content

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Are you sure he doesn't eventually get at her?

Nah I looked up the plot on Wikipedia to see if it was some ploy to get a better shot at her but you end up foiling a plot to kill all the heads of church and state in Britain and get some kind of medal or some shyte off the queen. :hhh:

just seemed like the total opposite of What the game was about up until that point, you where meant to be taking all these corrupt, bigoted pricks down like ezio did but instead you're helping maintain the status quo and it basically glosses over all the horrible stuff they where responsible for.:francis:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Made me puke. Oddly enough Deception I felt fine, but thinking of Alliance makes my stomach hurt.

What made you sick about alliance? A particular fatality or ????

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
I was in love with Mafia 3

And that Italian dude was my main man so much so that in real life I am haitian and I still have him most of the territory (none to the Irish though)

So I play Mafia 2 and hour in he is going in on black people

I say you know what it was like that back in those times, then he continues calling them animals and shyt.Had to turn it off. You broke my heart Vito you broke my heart :francis:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I enjoyed and ended the first South Park game on the PS3... I won't be playing the sequel cause they're still doing these same corny fart and shyt jokes, I played the demo and already saw how this game was gonna be like :camby:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I still havent played Walking Dead season 2 or 3

The end of season 1 was the first and only time I've ever cried playing a video game

Breh, play the rest of the series.

Season One just cannot be repeated. :to:

The later series seasons turn into an action tv show. Still has dread, but, doesn't grip you like that first season.

I remember finishing the first season for the first time. Man, trust me, I don't think anything in video games can match that experience. I'm struggling for words.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I still havent played Walking Dead season 2 or 3

The end of season 1 was the first and only time I've ever cried playing a video game
I haven't played season 3 yet but one and two were dope.
I like games like that. It's dope to me when a game can make me feel something on an emotional level, whether it's sad, mad, scared, etc.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Hatred on PC. shyt was too sick. Disgusting game :camby:
This right here... I thought It was just going to be GTA level ish with the killing...but with the tone and everything else, I genuinely felt like a piece of shyt playing that :snoop:. I don't think i've every felt that way about a video game.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Watch_Dogs 2... Because they went the "Generic racist ass LA Mexican gang" route and had none of the historical Black & Brown history thats prominent in the bay area...
Also they chose only one fukking mac dre song? out of all his tracks he put out:scust:

they was even missing his mural :deadmanny:

This right here... I thought It was just going to be GTA level ish with the killing...but with the tone and everything else, I genuinely felt like a piece of shyt playing that :snoop:. I don't think i've every felt that way about a video game.
white people love that shyt tho :francis:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
nikka still aint turned on the power in Outlast

:sadcam:

I was in the crib with the headphones in throwing a fit. Can't smoke an L and play that shyt