Video Games You Had To Stop Playing Due To It's Content

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Burnout - :snoop: Bought my first 360 in 2010 ... my brother just died in a car crash .. wtf was I thinking

Assaisian's Creed: Freedom Cry - I thought giving those devils some fire would be fun :snoop: and I just can't ... even knowing that Haiti fought back, it's too much to be entertained by

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never been there, but it makes sense; video games are art like movies or music. Of course it they could have negative effects on your emotions, particularly if you recently went through something traumatic.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
South park fractured but whole

The Kanye mom bit is a little too much for my taste. And for the immoral morons who go "they make fun of everybody" I don't see how that gives them a pass or makes them above reproach :yeshrug:

People's reaction to that is the reason I don't wanna be famous.

Kanye has made me want to slap him (ex. It was funny, but, what he did to Sway deserves an ass whoopin'), but, nothing is worth making fun of his mother has if Donda (RIP) doesn't have brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, friends, etc., who aren't a$$holes like Kanye.

But, people are so self involved that offended them in the most benign becomes grounds for fukkery.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Assassins creed syndicate, loved the game until you ended up getting all friendly with queen victoria, she oversaw the deaths of over 1 million Irish and was the head of state for the largest, most brutal empire in history, she's the type of person the assasins should have been fighting.

Never completed it because of that.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Destiny 1.
I used to do the game sharing shyt with a friend 'cause I wasn't paying for them expensive ass DLC packs that finished the core game content that shoulda been on it from day one.

Then they pulled that okie doke and made even the Season pass members pay for the last DLC pack which had me like "Nah, that's enough, fukk this shyt"

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Assassins creed syndicate, loved the game until you ended up getting all friendly with queen victoria, she oversaw the deaths of over 1 million Irish and was the head of state for the largest, most brutal empire in history, she's the type of person the assasins should have been fighting.

Never completed it because of that.
Are you sure he doesn't eventually get at her?