Video Game Deals OT

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Star Wars Battlefront PS4 digital code is $34.49 and dropping at gamedealdaily, if anyone is interested.
Gamedealdaily

Personally, that's still not low enough for me to support the developer for what they did to the game by stripping half of its content, and then selling it back to us for another $50.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Star Wars Battlefront PS4 digital code is $34.49 and dropping at gamedealdaily, if anyone is interested.
Gamedealdaily

Personally, that's still not low enough for me to support the developer for what they did to the game by stripping half of its content, and then selling it back to us for another $50.
Its all about that Rainbow 6 breh

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
its that good?
Yeah. It's def the most realistic shooter out. Im actually enjoying both cod and rainbow 6 this year. I like rainbow 6 more though

But sometimes I just want to Jump into a game and start shooting shyt up and cod does that for me

Rainbow 6 takes a lot more patience and strategy to play. But the gameplay is phenominal

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Mordor (GOTY) and Arkham Knight... $20 each @ Gamestop. :beli:

If I had only waited a few weeks. :snoop:

Picked up Shadow of Mordor today. My ps4 came with GTAV and TLOU, but Mordor was the first game I bought and I never finished it. I've been waiting to find a good price with the DLC and I couldn't pass this up.

Bloodborne is $20 @ GameStop too

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

15$

BONUS: You will receive a 20% Playstation Store discount code with your purchase. One discount code can be redeemed per American PSN account and they expire at the end of 2015.

This download code is redeemable for the following Star Wars classics: Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. The Star Wars code expires on 3/31/2019.

Star Wars 4 Classic Games Download Code + 20% PSN Discount Code

Super Star Wars alone is going for $10, the other games aren't even out yet individually and can only be downloaded via the voucher that came with the Battlefront LE PS4 console. This is a great deal. I just ordered mine and got the code in less than 2 minutes in my email.

Last edited: