Video Game Deals OT

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
The consensus in the arcadium seems to be that Rainbow 6 is the game to get. A lot of people threw Battlefront into the bushes pretty quick. I played the beta and didn't really like it. If you're looking for a shooter I recommend BLOPS3 and Battlefield 4.
Ok cool
I'd prefer an RPGs or action shooter anyways

I def want rainbow 6

My backlog is wild lol

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Then pick up Destiny. A blend of RPG and FPS. The bundle with all the expansions is $40 at Best buy right now
I got that already

I have several games

Destiny
Black Ops 3
Halo 5
Witcher 3
Batman arkham knight

I beat destiny already .. wish there was more story. I didn't even start the dark below yet

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
$569.98 - 3 Console Bundle XB1/PS4/WiiU

The Pre-Owned Next Generation Hardware Bundle includes:
101371b.jpg

Xbox One 500GB System Only - Black (Pre-Owned Refurbished)
Cutting-edge design meets cutting-edge technology. By continuously adding features, content, and capabilities, Xbox One was built to grow with you. Updates from Xbox Live will happen in the background while you enjoy your favorite game. Sign in to any Xbox One to see your home screen and play your digital games. Your digital content, profile, and saves go where you go. Xbox One was built by gamers, for gamers.
  • Xbox One 500GB Console
  • Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Supply

020384b2.jpg

Playstation 4 500GB System - Black (Pre-Owned Refurbished)
The PlayStation®4 system opens the door to an incredible journey through immersive new gaming worlds and a deeply connected gaming community. With an astounding launch lineup and over 180 games in development the PS4 system offers more top-tier blockbusters and inventive indie hits than any other next-gen console. Developer Inspired, Gamer Focus. PlayStation 4. Greatness Awaits!
  • PlayStation 4 500GB Console
  • DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Cord

909139b.jpg

Nintendo Wii U 32GB - Black (Pre-Owned Refurbished)
Wii U is the next great gaming console from Nintendo and it redefines how you will play next. With its innovative new Wii U GamePad controller, it will not only introduce entirely new ways to play games, it will also transform how you connect with friends and enjoy entertainment. Wii U is the next great gaming console from Nintendo and it redefines how you will play next. With its innovative new Wii U GamePad controller, it will not only introduce entirely new ways to play games, it will also transform how you connect with friends and enjoy entertainment.
  • Wii U Console Black 32GB
  • GamePad
  • GamePad AC Adapter
  • Sensor Bar
  • HDMI Cable
  • Power Cord
http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/pr...7&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-_QUmBH0XU8vEb13gwGHNEQ

how is the warranty? can can multiple XBONE share the same User ID? I already have an XBOne

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
how is the warranty? can can multiple XBONE share the same User ID? I already have an XBOne
I have 2 Xbox Ones and also two PS4s. Both can share the same ID but the PS4 will log you out when the main system logs on. I'll have to test the Xbox Ones later.