Video Game Deals OT

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I understand. I'm a collector though. I don't trade anything in at all. If I don't use it I put it back in the original box and put it in the closet or the attic.

I also trade nothing, I still got my OG NES and SNES with all the games with it. I'm definitely a collector, all my old stuff in my parents basement collecting dust but at least I still got it. Maybe one day I'll display it all

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I have the OG fat PS3, shyt still works perfectly
don't jinx yourself bruh. i was riding that rare launch 20gb wave, then my shyt randomly got the ylod in 2013. got that shyt fixed a couple times, it always came back though. i wanna play some ps2 games so bad, straight in them wires though, i need a launch ps3. might have to bite that bullet and cop from gamestop.

anybody know the difference between the launch ps3s (which had ps2 hardware) and the emulation ones that came out shortly after?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Mine crapped out on me. After having a local shop work on it twice in 2 years I gave up. I want to get another one and minimize how many consoles I have hooked up at once. All those wires behind my tv right now :scust:
:leon:twice in two years ain't bad. mines was crapping out after a few months.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
this is the way the target deal is written

Available Tuesday. SAVE $20 on Mortal Kombat Xbox Season Pass or on PSN $30-value gift card when you buy Mortal Kombat X game. Offer available in store only.

Seems like its saying PS brehs will get season pass for free ($30 psn credit) :lupe:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Available Tuesday. SAVE $20 on Mortal Kombat Xbox Season Pass or on PSN $30-value gift card when you buy Mortal Kombat X game. Offer available in store only.

Seems like its saying PS brehs will get season pass for free ($30 psn credit) :lupe:
I haven't seen that. What I saw was basically if you buy the game and the pass the same day you get the pass for $10 instead of $30

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:sadcam:bit the bullet and copped that ps3. found street vol 2 for $5:takedat:. They got me fukked up with some of these prices though. :dahell:budokai tenkaichi 2 and 3 both going for around $60 on some sites. :mjcry: why i ain't just keep my shyt.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You can price match this at Best Buy and receive this deal AND GCU discount (if you are GCU member) and get it even less. I walked out the store essentially only paying 55 bucks for the game and the season pass. Only thing was, their scanner had difficulty attaching the season pass to the deal for some reason, so the chick just ring up 30 bucks of PSN cards and I used those to buy the pass on the psn store.