Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cool. I'll order it later
The GCU itself needs to be purchased in store and linked in store to your best buy account. I had trouble getting mine set up. For whatever reason, when they set it up in the store they linked it to an entirely new account so I wasn't able to get the discount on my account. I called customer service and they told me that it could only be sorted out in store. An hour later at customer service they finally found out where they screwed up and linked my GCU membership to my Best Buy account. Until the GCU membership is linked, you wont see any discounts online. If you have the membership and the discount doesn't automatically show up when you add items to your cart, go back to the store you bought it from because they screwed it up.

It's definitely worth it....it was just a pain to set up in my experience. My GCU has already paid for itself 2 times over.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I did all I possibly could. The thread title specifically had "Best Buy Flash Sale Sunset Overdrive $16" from 12 - 4 yesterday and I upped it several times so it stayed on the first page. Sorry you missed out.
Fuccckkkk

I missed that

I woulda copped asap

Tag me next flash sale bro :to:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Might cop Sunset for 34.99 at gamestop with that 20 percent off

It'll be like 26.99 for me.....and no tax cause of my state :blessed: